The Indian Land Fall Festival is the premier community event and one of the largest annual events in Lancaster County. It features a variety of family-friendly activities and entertainment for all ages. This is a community event to showcase Indian Land and Lancaster County – its people, its organizations, its churches, and its businesses. This truly is a great place to live, learn, work, worship, play, and raise a family. We hope your participation in this year’s festival will be financially rewarding and enjoyable for you.
Dates and Times:
- Saturday, October 5, 2019 – Vendor Hours 10:00 am to 8:00 pm – Festival open until 9:00 pm
- Sunday, October 6, 2019 – Vendor Hours 11:00 am to 6:00 pm – Festival open until 7:00 pm
- Held at the Indian Land High School on 8063 River Road, Indian Land, SC 29707
- Space Size is 10’ x 10” all spaces are outdoors (space size varies due to location, but will not be smaller than the minimum).
- Crafters provide their own tents, tables, chairs, lighting & other supplies.
- No electricity is available. If you plan on bringing a generator, you must note that on your application so you can be placed where the generator will not disturb other crafters. Quiet generators are required.
- Early Bird Application Deadline 6/30/19 or until spaces are filled.
- $25.00 late fee if received after 7/1/2019 provided space is available.
- Deadline for cancellations is 8/1/19 and must be received in writing to be considered for refund.
- Click Application Button To Apply
2019 Vendor Booth Options
Doctors & Dentists
Fitness & Dance Studios
≤25K Annual Income
One Booth Limit